Terms & conditions
Terms & Conditions:
These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you (the Customer or you). We are MATCHYOURVIBE LTD a company registered in England and Wales under number 10360372 whose registered office is at 19 Melbway House, 18 Meadow Row, SE1 6BF with email address firstname.lastname@example.org; (the Supplier or us or we). Please read all these terms and conditions before placing any orders on www.matchyourvibe.com.
Please note, as these may be subject to change at any time without notice, it is your responsibility to check this page before any use or purchase. If you have any queries regarding our terms and conditions, please contact us via email@example.com before use or order placement.
When placing an order, you must set up a username and password. You remain responsible for all actions taken under the chosen username and password and undertake not to disclose your username and password to anyone else and keep them secret.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability; items in your shopping basket are not guaranteed.
- The price of goods is not fixed by MATCHYOURVIBE LTD therefore, is subject to change without notice.
- MatchYourVibe offers personal styling services. We take care of ordering the clothes from different retailers and dispatch them in one order for you. We are not responsible for items going out of stock before your order is fulfilled but we will make every effort to find you a suitable replacement.
- By placing an order via this website, you are making an offer to MATCHYOURVIBE LTD to purchase the goods detailed in your order upon the terms described, at which point your payment card or Paypal account will be pre-authorised.
You certify that the payment method you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product/s ordered.
- No charge will be applied to credit/debit cards or Paypal accounts until the point of dispatch; therefore no contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and MATCHYOURVIBE Ltd until we accept your order by dispatching your order.
- We are unable to make amendments to an order after the point of dispatch. Should you wish to make any changes prior to dispatch, please contact our Customer Services by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with these terms and conditions, our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Delivery takes between 3-6 days but it might vary depending on internal or external factors. We cannot guarantee delivery on a specified day and delivery may be delayed due to internal delays.
You agree we may deliver the items in installments if one of the items is out of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
We hope you are satisfied with your purchase, but if you wish to return a product to us for any reason please do so within 14 days of receiving your order. It must be in a saleable condition and its original undamaged packaging as well as having all the tags attached, make sure it is packed up securely. To return an item, complete the returns form provided with your order and attach the freepost returns label (Royal Mail or CollectPlus). A proof of postage certificate is provided free of charge in either case and this is the only proof we can accept.
19 Melbway House
18 Meadow Row
Email address: email@example.com